List of Careers
System Integration Manager
AWL is a market leader in AI and Deep Learning-based video analytics. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan with offices in Hokkaido, Japan and Hanoi, Vietnam. International Team with professionals from more than 10 countries, AWL Solutions provide actionable insights and intelligence for AI Industries. AWL is currently working on business development with real store trials, aiming to launch the service to retail industries throughout Japan and to the world.
AWL is the team that will revolutionize the retail industry with AI. Join us and work with some of the best minds in the business, and create the future. We bring together amazing people from across the globe and create innovations that impact the world.
AWL’s solutions to Improve Store Management, and Security to Maximize Revenue and Profitability.
Our uniquely developed AWL Platform offers to create custom functions faster and more powerful.
As an experienced member of our AI System Integration Group, we look first and foremost for people who are around solving business problems, understands and sympathizes AWL business.
You will also draw on your experience to manage and mentor people to drive both within your team as well as in collaboration with team members across AWL.
In order to grow “”AWL Suite””, our AI camera solution service for retail businesses, we are looking for a specialist who can develop strategies and fully implement them.
– Experiences introducing new services, planning, establishing, operating in IT field.
– Demonstrated experiences in project management or engineering in multiple projects
– Basic IT skill to create project proposal, requirement definition document, specifications, etc.
– Ability to create roadmap for improvement, plan, implement, and verify the effect toward various issues.
Especially those who have broad experience and know-how with equipment support/system version upgrade/user support, and have propulsive power
– Communication skill in Japanese (Native level)
Especially those who can respond to customer’s request in a timely and accurate manner, and have high communication skill to cooperate with related sections.
– Ability to think logically
– Toughness to troubleshoot (technical and legal, etc.).
– Knowledge of AI, Big Data and IoT.
– Knowledge of Cloud Computing and Network Service.
– Experience launching successful business.
– English skill (Business level)